Covid-19 Visitation Guidelines
Vynecrest will open up as Green on Friday 26th. Not much will change on how we will be operating in consideration to the health of our staff and the health of our customers In Green, this is what you can still expect from visiting Vynecrest starting Friday June 5th.
- Hours : Monday-Thursday 10am-2pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11am-5pm.
- Vynecrest Winery will resume normal hours on Monday July 6th which will be daily 11am – 5pm. The winery will be closed on Saturday July 4th.
- Curbside Pick-up is still available during hours of operation, and will be available for the foreseeable future.
- Winery main entrance and Vyneskeller entrance will be open for sales to go as well as for on-site. There will be no wine tasting and wine consumption within the winery at this time.
- Outside on-site wine consumption will be available starting Friday, June 5th. There will be 4 locations on the property with a maximum occupancy of 250 people per location at socially distanced tables. Please call ahead for a reservation for Friday, Saturday and Sunday with a maximum stay of 1.5 hours.
- Outside on-site wine consumption includes by the glass, bottle or wine slushie, as well as PA Beer and PA cider. All of which, Vynecrest will be providing disposable cups for one time only use.
- Outside on-site food consumption will be available with a limited menu of portable snack packs. Both will be served in a disposable container. Outside food is not permissible at this time.
- Live Music will be held outside every Saturday and Sunday from 1-4pm (weather permitting).
- Food Trucks will be on-site every Saturday from 11-5pm (weather permitting).
- Masks will be worn by employees at all times and will be required to be worn by customers anytime they enter the winery, we will continue to enforce our strict sanitation practices.
- Bathrooms will be available in the form of 2 outdoor porta potties and one indoor bathroom in our downstairs wine bar.
We understand going Green may mean a lot of things to a lot of different businesses and it can be confusing. These policies reflect the best way for us to continue to serve our customers in the safest way possible. Thank You.